August 30, 2012

San Diego Children's photographer

Somewhere ,along the way, I blinked and my once tiny little girl seems to have turned into an 8 year old before my eyes...
 Ashlynn you are such a delight!!  So full of spunk and love for life.
I loved your idea to take two good friends to lunch and the movies for your birthday!
and oh how I would LOVE to know just what you finally decided to wish for! 
 


 
I love this age because you are still care free..
 
 
But I do get a little sad because I can see how fast you are growing up and someday I know I won't be allowed at the movies with you and your friends. But for now, I feel so happy and blessed to celebrate your day and to sit next to you at the movies and laugh with your friends. THANK YOU FOR BEING BORN ASHLYNN!!
you are on of the greatest gifts to me and the world.